Mad About Fallon

Ok, please excuse this lil rant, but I need to nerd out for a second. Yesterday, I went to Fallon to brainstorm with one of my partners at school, Ainara, who is in this AdKare program through Miami Ad School. I had never been there before - and the most articulate word I can use to describe it is WOW.

Ok, right off the bat, it is in my favorite building in Minneapolis - The AT&T Building aka the Celery Stick Building. ALSO, it is GORGEOUS. Totally modern. Hip. Lots of windows. No cubicle walls. Tons of glass. A GYM INSIDE THE OFFICE! Lots of popping reds, whites and woods. An insanely awesome library. Free CHAI! The weirdest contrast is that the three floors of Fallon are so swanky and hip - and then all the people there are so chill and down-to-earth. So yeah. WOW.

0 comments: