Creativity Top 50


Well, Creativity's Online's Top 50 list was released, representing the biggest innovators of the year who "brought spark to their respective fields of advertising, entertainment, marketing, technology, design and beyond." People on the list include:

- Mark Zuckerberg (founder of Facebook)
- Dan Weiden (co-founder of Weiden+Kennedy)
- Radiohead (yes, the band)
- Rob Kalin (founder of etsy.com - THE BEST WEBSITE EVER by the way)
- The Coen Brothers (directors from St. Louis Park, MN - HOLLA!)
- Sergey Brin + Larry Page (Google's founders...so basically, they are both Jesus)
- And OBVIOUSLY a million and one Executive Creative Directors and Creative Directors who I would basically faint in front of if I ever met any of them in real life...

Click here to read the full list.

I'm sad to say loyal readers, that I was NOT included on this year's list. Sigh...there's always next year!

P.S. I recommend signing up for Creativity Online's free podcast for the their Top 5. Bomb diggity International ads. And yes. I did just say bomb diggity.

0 comments: