Werewolf Bar Mitzvah


EMBED-Werewolf Bar Mitzvah Full Video - Watch more free videos

In honor of Halloween tomorrow, I present you with one of my favorite things ever.

Oh 30 Rock, why are you the most hilarious show in all the land?



Other cool stuff that caught my eye this week:


Magazines and newspapers dying...not really funny :(


Really great article about the "New Jews" (P.S. Why have I never heard of the magazine Heeb before??? I need to subscribe to that like NOW!)


I'm totally late to this party, but I JUST discovered this website and it's so so happy!


Sad but true New Yorker cover...


Shameless plug: Check out the DCADDYs website!!! I'm so stoked :)

The HZDG blog, which I will be head-writer for, is launching on Monday! I'll post a link to that once it's alive and kicking!

0 comments: