Fonts + No Condensation Circles = Complete Joy


I am totally and completely BUMMED that these awesome coasters I just found are all sold out on Etsy. BOO! They don't look too hard to make, but dang who has time for that?! They remind me of the game Brad and I played last week - See How Many Fonts You Can Name. We each took turns naming fonts until we couldn't come up with anymore (for the record I totally lost). I didn't think we did too badly overall (got to probably 30 or 40) but then when I opened InDesign and was reminded of all the basic ones we missed, I was embarrassed. I should probably just be embarrassed that I play font games in general. Oh well...

2 comments:

LB said...

ah! i love etsy! i could look on that site for hours. okay, maybe not hours...but a long time.

one of my fav artists on there is vol.25: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5543697

the one called "threes a crowd" reminds me of you b/c i think you have red galoshes, do you not?

Elyse Ash said...

wow, laura! that artist rocks! i love the galoshes one! there are a few other nice pieces also...i might have to do some more impulse spending on prints that i have no where to hang yet....

thanks for the heads-up!