Not Sure Why Anyone Would Want This But....


The Chicago Tribune printed  a "Get out of seeing Sex and the City" card...I guess for all the poor husbands and boyfriends that will be dragged to see this estrogen-infused flick. I sort of resent this - if only for the fact that I was dragged to a MILLION terrible "guy" movies. Did I have a "Get out of seeing Hellboy" card? NO!

Anyway, I'm super excited for this movie. And super excited for one of my best childhood friends to fly in to Minneapolis JUST for the occasion. We are gonna dork out and wear high heels (not Manolos though, we are too poor) and drink Cosmopolitans and sleep with random men! Ok, just kidding on the last one.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is about a week late but YES I CAN'T WAIT AND I WAS REFERENCED IN YOUR BLOG! YES! YES!