I am a 14-year-old boy



Ha. Ok, not really, but 2 of my favorite things right now are very "boy" related":

Ok, even though I am under direct orders from more than one person that I am no longer allowed to play GTA...I DON'T CARE! Read some reviews and this edition is lookin' BANGIN'. First of all (let me geek out for a second), OMG PACKAGING! Looks amazing. Can't wait to go on a proverbial spin...so if I start to be more edgy and angry, you'll know what I've been up to...

2) Potato Chips - specifically, badass spicy ones
Ok so there are these chips I was "introduced" to today called Mama Zuma's Revenge. Here is the copy on the bag:
"Get too close to Mama Zuma and you will get burned. This woman is determined to scorch everyone in her path. Mama Zuma's weapons are the hottest jalapeno and habanero pepper this side of the Rio Grande. Since she lost the love of her life in a bizarre and tragic potato peeler accident, Mama Zuma has been hell bent on burning every mouth she kisses with her special brand of passion."

YES.

I <3 potato chips and product packaging and violent video games!!!!!>

0 comments: