Apparently you can just steal photos off of Flickr...



I saw this on AgencySpy today and it made me laugh (especially since it takes place in Tyson's Corner, VA).

In other news -- Brad and I are famous now...

LOL. Cracks me up.

By the by, how much did you guys LOVE Shirin's winning look on Project Runway last night? It's still kind of weird watching it on Lifetime but oh well...I'm trying to move on with my life. By September, I will have WAY too many shows to keep up with...here is a running list:

- Entourage
- Weeds (only 1 episode left in the season though, thank GOD)
- Top Chef
- Project Runway
- The Office
- 30 Rock
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- LOST
- GLEE
- Lie to Me

I think I need to get a life. Stoked for the weekend :)

1 comments:

Becca said...

That's horrifying and hilarious at the same time....you guys are just too cute to not steal photographs from!