Linkedin Love





So this morning I got an automated email from LinkedIn saying that my friend Sitha Ngy had written me a recommendation.

For those of you not familiar with LinkedIn, it's a professional networking site where you can list past jobs/schools you attended/links to your work. It's kind of like a really large, really descriptive resume where you can connect with your professional contacts, colleagues,classmates, etc. Anyway, so I thought Sitha's recommendation was so funny, that I was inspired to write him one as well.

I think it's quite apparent that we're both a little, well, off. Good thing LinkedIn isn't like a professional networking website or anything...oh wait...good thing I deleted the part about him being a "Cambodian Jesus" - that might have offended some people...

0 comments: