Tea for Two, or Five









What a fantastic weekend! Well, the weather was a cold, rainy mess but I had lovely, beautiful company (cough, my best friend from college, Melanie). She came down to visit from NYC for our No Boys Allowed Weekend--one filled with wine, gossip and so much more.

The highlight of the weekend was my Fall Tea Party! I baked (unsupervised) for the first time ever and actually was quite pleased with the result. I made this amazing cake as cupcakes and pumpkin bread as well. Yum! It was such a lovely time to talk with some of my favorite girls about my favorite girly topics. Unfortunately, I didn't get a photo of ALL of us...

It's the little things that make me the most happy...little things like cute place cards and chai tea...I think for a first tea party attempt it went pretty well!! It made me feel sunny on a rainy, yucky day at least :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai,.........? how are you?